Paper Mills for the production of paper for banknotes and securities
The production of paper for banknotes and securities presupposes a considerable stock of knowledge and experience – everything from the planning to the initial commissioning of the production plants.
The plant engineering experts at Louisenthal plan, design, supply and install both plants and individual machines up to the point of turnkey handover. This includes units for cotton processing, bleaching systems, components for stock and additive preparation, paper machines, machines for online coating and paper finishing, quality management and everything up to the point when the paper has been secured in the strong room.
Louisenthal continues to support its partners even once the project has been completed with reliable documentation, technology transfers and training.
Plant engineering modules
- Setting up complete banknote paper mills
- Reconstruction and upgrading of existing banknote paper mills
- Cotton processing
- Bleaching systems
- Components for stock and additive preparation
- Reconstruction and upgrading of paper machines
- Machinery for online converting and further processing of the paper
- Cutting systems, sorting systems and packing systems
- Quality Management and Quality Assurance
- Security Systems and Strong Rooms
- Planning Services: Comprehensive spectrum of capabilities to cover
everything from planning to initial commissioning